Anti-ageing isn't about trying to turn back the clock. It's about influencing how you age and taking steps to improve your health, wellness and appearance. By knowing how and why we age, anti-ageing treatments can prevent and treat age-related issues.
Ageing is a journey, not a disease we need to cure, and knowing what's ahead means you can plan your ride.
Common signs of ageing include:
- Changes to how you look, including wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots
- A decline in your heart health, caused by the narrowing of blood vessels and weakening heart muscle
- Decreased physical fitness and mobility
- Weaker bones and muscles
- Increased risk of chronic diseases, cancer and frailty
- Life experience and a chance to share your wisdom.
Anti-ageing treatments are like putting money away for your retirement. The more money you save, the more comfortable your retirement will be. By investing in your health now, you'll have a better bank of health, wellness and appearance as you age.